To purchase tickets, visit https://secure.piryx.com/donate/ay8xbaof/Mark-Meadows/faithfreedomrally
To purchase tickets visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/yancey-gop-community-breakfast-convention-tickets-22113186135
On Tuesday, December 1, 2015 incumbent NC Representative Michele Presnell filed for reelection. Presnell is seeking her third term as Representative for the 118th District.
Additionally, incumbent Yancey County Commissioner Jeff Whitson filed for reelection seeking his second term for the board.
Political newcomer Rachel Austin filed for Yancey County Register of Deeds. Austin currently serves Assistant Director for Yancey County Emergency Operations.
Join us on Friday, November 13 to honor the service of retired Yancey County Sheriff Kermit Banks. Sheriff Banks served in law enforcement for 40 plus years and was sheriff of Yancey for over 36 years, making him one of the longest serving sheriffs in state history. This evening will celebrate one of Yancey County and North Carolina’s finest civil servants.
Friday, November 13, 2015, 6:30pm
The Burnsville Town Center in Burnsville, NC
Kindly RSVP by November 4. You can do so by visiting the Event Page by clicking here.
Or download the RSVP form by clicking here and mail to The Yancey County Republican Party at PO Box 1776, Burnsville, NC 28714
Event cost information as follows:
- Attendee – $25
- Friend – $100
- Bronze Level Sponsor – $150
- Silver Level Sponsor – $200
- Gold Level Sponsor – $250
- Platinum Level Sponsor – $500
- Diamond Level Sponsor – $1,000
– Paid for by the Yancey County Republican Party –
- According to NC State Board of Elections, contributions must list contributor’s name, complete mailing address, occupation and employer information.
- Contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from corporations, business entities, labor unions, professional associations or insurance companies are prohibited. Anonymous contributions are prohibited.
Our next meeting will be Tuesday, September 15 at the Western Sizzlin’ Steakhouse in Burnsville. We will be gathering at 6pm to dine and then kick business off at 7pm. We look forward to seeing you there!
Congressman Mark Meadow’s 2nd Annual Faith & Freedom Rally hosted a sold out crowd at the WNC Agriculture Center.
Presidential hopeful Dr. Ben Carson spoke to the energetic crowd and shared his vision for the nation. Click on the link below to hear Dr. Carson’s full speech:
On Tuesday, June 30 at 6pm, Congressman Mark Meadow’s 2nd Annual Faith & Freedom Rally will be held at WNC Agriculture Center. Presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson will be the keynote speaker. For more information and to purchase tickets CLICK HERE.