Join us on Friday, November 13 to honor the service of retired Yancey County Sheriff Kermit Banks. Sheriff Banks served in law enforcement for 40 plus years and was sheriff of Yancey for over 36 years, making him one of the longest serving sheriffs in state history. This evening will celebrate one of Yancey County and North Carolina’s finest civil servants.
Friday, November 13, 2015, 6:30pm
The Burnsville Town Center in Burnsville, NC
Kindly RSVP by November 4. You can do so by visiting the Event Page by clicking here.
Or download the RSVP form by clicking here and mail to The Yancey County Republican Party at PO Box 1776, Burnsville, NC 28714
Event cost information as follows:
- Attendee – $25
- Friend – $100
- Bronze Level Sponsor – $150
- Silver Level Sponsor – $200
- Gold Level Sponsor – $250
- Platinum Level Sponsor – $500
- Diamond Level Sponsor – $1,000
– Paid for by the Yancey County Republican Party –
- According to NC State Board of Elections, contributions must list contributor’s name, complete mailing address, occupation and employer information.
- Contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from corporations, business entities, labor unions, professional associations or insurance companies are prohibited. Anonymous contributions are prohibited.